Monday, May 14, 2007

The Worst 5 Minutes of My Life

It was last week. The worst 5 minutes of my life.

Ever wondered what were yours? Is something or someone so important and precious to you?

I discovered it through last week's incident. It's too personal so I am not blogging it but let me tell you, I realise now, how important that thing is to me.

There are a few posts I have on it, unpublished. I may publish them sometime or maybe never, but it's the one thing in my life I am blatantly emotional about, what I otherwise hate being.

I call it the real IIM Ahmedabad.

Hope I get that too someday!

3 comments:

desh said...

HOPE everythng is fine

IIM-A will be gud for u
just take a ahmedabad Food, Movies, Liquor(or no liquor, gals, garba and timepass tutorial frm me before going

Unknown said...

brains personified - iima is a phat achvmnt! have a wicked time out there..donno abt ur 5 mints of ...(watever) bt hope ya achiever ur 'real' iima stars some day..faint sense says 'real' is all abt dove (:P love)maybe..watever!!
cheers.
btw nice blogs...

Anirudh Singh said...

@desh - thx for adding me to ur blogroll bro....will do the same once i make one...;)...and everything is fine...great infact...i guess this post was a little over the top..;)

@aisha - thx for the wonderful words...and no comments on the speculation...lol...but will definitely let you know in due time...;)..keep dropping in here