Monday, May 14, 2007

Finally a New Phone

Bought myself a new phone over the weekend.

The whole process of conducting the research and finally selecting a phone I liked began 6 months ago but couldn't buy it then due to certain problems. And on Sunday, after trying out various cost permutations and combinations from around 6 different shops, I zeroed in on the Sony Ericsson w710i.

11k bucks later, thanks to the indecisive shopper that I am, I am regretting my choice. I think I should have bought the w700i. Could have saved around 2000-3000 bucks. Damn...I hate shopping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo..you can make it straight next time and put more brain before buying sumthing. As for me, when i like sumthing, i get stuck on it, no matter what happens then. Anyways since you have had a new phone, its always a good idea to keep its backup with online services like zyb.com. Its very much possible that you get it stolen ( i know i sound wicked but that the truth)

Anirudh Singh said...

@virgil - sweetheart...ur a girl...u have an inborn talent to 'shop'...unlike us lesser(or should i say more?) fortunate males...thx for tellin me bout zyb. com but ur message makes me wonder if ur an automated computer trying to advertise zyb.com or a real person!...;)