Monday, May 21, 2007

Life in a Metro???...Naah!!

Life in a Metro was a good movie. A wee bit over the top but a good one time watch, nevertheless. The best actor had to be Irfann Khan. And I love the hapless state Konkona Sen is in when she is with him. This guy reminds me of myself at times...:p

Anyhow, my learnings from the movie -
1) Everyone falls in love after they get married, and no...not with their husband or wife.

2) Everyone gets married to the wrong person in the first place.

3) Getting laid is never a problem.

Don't know to what extent these are true, but a good timepass movie definitely.

3 comments:

desh said...

shilpa n dharam-nafisa story completely chew u off
konkana n irfan r amazing

timepass, nothin bttr than tht

Anonymous said...

Hmm..Nice one but I must admit I really liked the movie..I bit over the top it was mingled with a certain sense of reality..mebbe things really go wrong when the romance starts dwindling..guess I must have some coffee and write a post in tribute to this! Thanks for waking me up from my slumber! :)

Anirudh Singh said...

@desh - irfan khan rocks man!!

@isi - glad to have reminded u!...would be waitin to read bout ur take on d movie...;) n yeah...i think love/relationships are too confusing...i like them best wen they r simple to understand