Monday, June 04, 2007

Politically In...Never-correct

Why am I the most politically incorrect person you'll ever meet???

I hate those social occasions where you need to speak with people you barely know. I speak my mind most of the times. That is if I speak. Most times, I don't speak, because I guess I am a little shy/reticent/introvert. And people mistake that for arrogance.

Essentially, I hate thinking so much, but I do and I can't help it. And at social occasions, am always thinking about what should I say, whether I should talk to XYZ person or not. Maybe, it's not that complicated, but in my mind, it is.

I'd rather hang out with my college buddies, eat, drink and enjoy life. Sigh!...when will I stop missing college?...:p

2 comments:

desh said...

solution
talk to a good girl u see :), whenever u see bcoz,

For men, the only thing that matters is how hot the girl is.:P


p.s. add me on gtalk
chatiyaenge

abhishek.deshpande@gmail.com

Anirudh Singh said...

@desh - ha ha....mai sant aadmi hu bhai...mat bigad mujhe...;)

will add u on gtalk