Friday, June 22, 2007

I am bad at deciding titles; Just read the post!...;)

This is something I'll never be able to say to them directly - I love you mom and dad and my bro Abhinav. Thanks for everything. You guys are truly amazing. Words will never suffice but just want to tell you that I love you guys the most and am sorry for being a stupid jerk of a son...;)

Direct posts like these are something I want to avoid but I wrote this hoping they'll read this soon and know this.

On the other front, I have joined IIMA. Lots of stuff to tell. Will do that with pics in subsequent posts. Hopefully that is.

A sampler - The attendance requirement here is 100%. A professor said, "if you are ill, then you are not fit to be at IIMA"

Keep dropping...:)

2 comments:

desh said...

did u reach ahmedabad???
send me ur new number
lots of update to give on ahmedabad to u

and mayb the post came bcoz u traveling so far for home for th frst time!!!

Anirudh Singh said...

@desh - no dude...have been to engg collge before, far from home, but this time...twas a little different...;)